City of Downey to Host
Free Household Hazardous
& Electronic Waste Roundup
Saturday, July 19, 2014
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Stadium Parking Lot C-1
11110 Alondra Blvd.
Household Hazardous Waste includes paints, glues, pesticides, oils, solvents, cleansers, old medicine, and car and dry-cell batteries.
E-Waste includes computer monitors, televisions, VCRs, stereos, fax machines, computer keyboards and cellular telephones.
Improper disposal of these materials can pollute the environment and endanger children and pets.
· Limit of 15 gallons or 125 lbs. per vehicle
· Do not mix materials, keep original labels on containers
· Put in a sturdy box in the trunk of your car
· No waste from business will be accepted
· No explosives, ammunition or radioactive materials will be accepted
For more information, call the L.A. County Hotline at 1 (888) CLEAN LA (1-888-253-2652)