| || |
Who is Eligible to Purchase a Niche?
Anyone who meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Resident of the District.
- Non-district resident who purchased an interment space while they were still residing within the District.
- Persons who pay taxes on property located within the District.
- Non-district residents who formerly paid property taxes on property located within the District and purchased an interment space while they were paying those property taxes.
- Persons who are family members and/or registered domestic partners of any elibible person.
What are the Costs Involved?
Niche prices range between $800 - $1,300 plus an endowment fee of $170. Open and Close Fees $239.40 - 359.10 at time of interment.
What are the Niche Specifications?
The niches are double capacity, allowing up to two cremated remains per space. Each niche has an internal dimension of 9 3/4".
When can I visit?
The Downey Cemetery is open every day 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Where is it located?
The Downey Cemetery is located at:
9073 Gardendale Street
Downey, CA 90242