The City of Downey has the following boards, commissions, and committees:
- Board of Building Appeals
- Green Task Force
- Handicapped Appeals Board
- Independent Citizens' Oversight Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Personnel Advisory Board
- Planning Commission
- Public Facilities Financing Corporation
- Public Works Committee
- Recreation and Community Services Commission
- Water Facilities Corporation
- Youth Commission
Determined by the individual boards, commissions, and committees by-laws, members are appointed by Council Members either at-large or by district. If you would like to be considered for a City Board, Committee or Commission, please contact Monica L. Delgadillo, Executive Secretary to the City Council, at (562) 904-7274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to view the complete roster of City Boards, Commission and Committees.